Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sun 12:00 AM

This is just me thinking out loud.

I know I'm a worrywort, everyone around me knows I'm a worrywort. I have to laugh that I have to go over this in my head because it's like being on autopilot..."blah blah blah..."

Anyhow, I know relaxation techniques, I could probably write a college term paper on it (in fact I think I might've in one of the psychology courses I took at SUVA...)

A lot of thinking and fretting happens before the huge presentation we all have to do at one point or another in our careers, college or otherwise.

So I'll fret and fret, but I can promise myself that when the moment comes that I have to show and tell, it will be smooth sailing: I have no idea why it works that way for me but it does. (I'm going to come back to this again and again to remind myself I just know it.)

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment