Sunday, July 24, 2011

Internal conflict of a dork

Indie journal
Independent journal

Current state of mind - Medicated for your protection. (that was a joke.)

Current Task(s): Extreme poses, testing.

On The Horizon: Breakdowns, testing.

What is working: THE PROCESS.

What isn't working: Being lazier than I would like to be!!!!

Additional Thoughts: When I am in lazy mode, I'm useless to the world...I can't be that way, and it's usually a side effect of my medications (change them with doc?). Coffee usually does the trick but the problem can get bad. That's when I don't think and just do and it isn't so bad.

Just thinking about being in the office and having this happen, coffee...is usually provided, lol I know it sound stupid but it actually works for me...Scandinavians run on the stuff right? Haha...

Well, anyhow, there is no beating myself up allowed, but there's no excuses for not doing work. Even if it is at 1:04 am you have to do it. AT least one page if you can, then maybe you can get into the groove and do it!

More later. I will tell you if I was conquered or if I won.

No comments:

Post a Comment