Monday, July 25, 2011

Indie Journal

Current state of mind - After excusing some work-disorienting business from my workin day, I'm alright.

Current Task(s): Current version of Flipbook pencil test.

On The Horizon: Version 6 and 7 with more breakdowns.

What is working: THE PROCESS.

What isn't working: having a little too much fun. When I get in there in the actual "cartooning" animation process I become goofy and start singing show tunes and thinking of funny stuff, it's almost like getting together with friends and posing the statement that "it would be sooo funny if..." But I'm not a a restaurant with my friends, I'm in the animation room, at the school, and I think Gary can hear me showtuning back here. Sorry, Gary!

Additional Thoughts: I guess I beat down the "get thee to work" demon.

For fun: I tried to post Michigan J. Frog on here but it didn't work. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment