Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Individual Production Journal.

Amanda S.

Wednesday, 6/15/11


Current state of mind - Making ideas, you can hear the gears turning in my head...crrrank, crunch, whirrr.

Current Task(s):  Job leads, journal, Character design (4), Storyboards
 
On The Horizon: Animatic, fastest one I've ever produced...haha.

What is working: Character design. I just made a few lines for the boy's face and somehow it just clicked. Now for cat, and two female characters.



What isn't working: Animator's block.

Additional Thoughts: I looked up the artist for the Hedwig "Origin Of Love" animation. It was a couple who are an animation team, who have a distinct style to their art, which I am very into.

Here's the link!
http://www.moma.org/interactives/exhibitions/1997/hubley/hub_essay.html

No comments:

Post a Comment